Warner Springs, CA 92086Warner Springs Ranch is the cornerstone of the rural San Diego County town of Warner Springs. Population 206, elevation 3200 feet above sea level, the Warner Springs area is home to more livestock than people. The cattle ranching history and horse culture of the region dates back to the founding of the Ranch in 1844 by John Warner through a land grant by the Mexican Government. The natural hot mineral springs that are the namesake of the town were used by many generations of Native Americans. Their marks (Grinding stones or morteros, arrowheads and pottery to name a few) on the land can be found throughout Warner Springs Ranch and the entire area. Home to one school, gas station & market, church (Established in 1830 by Spanish Missionaries) post office and fire station, Warner Springs is one of the last outposts of real rural life in fast growing Southern California.